- Measuring your life in exes.People have a tendency to measure things in units thatContinue reading “Measuring your life in exes.”
- On holes and healingHave you ever tried chewing when there’s a wound theContinue reading “On holes and healing”
- Personal Blogging – Dirty little secretIt’s only been a month and a half since IContinue reading “Personal Blogging – Dirty little secret”
- Oldschool DeepSometimes you can’t help but accidentally overhear conversations and inContinue reading “Oldschool Deep”
- Shelving the ‘book of him’.Lyrics:I’m gonna give you what you wanted, but my heartContinue reading “Shelving the ‘book of him’.”
- Set(ting yourself) up to Fail.Life often throws us challenges that we can either buckleContinue reading “Set(ting yourself) up to Fail.”
- Regression towards the MeanIf there is one thing I’ve learned in high schoolContinue reading “Regression towards the Mean”
- Being my own masterpiece.My life is one of duality. Of blacks and whitesContinue reading “Being my own masterpiece.”
- Personal blogging – Risky business‘I understand that it’s been a really long time sinceContinue reading “Personal blogging – Risky business”
- A swing and a missBatting practice at a softball training is usually the all-timeContinue reading “A swing and a miss”
Haven’t had enough yet?
Click on for the golden oldies!
Welcome to my personal slice of madness on the interwebs. There’s not been many constants in my life – but writing has always been one of them. And how better to display the results of all that practice, than by showing the world exactly what resides in my brain. The only way I know how to: in words.