- Personal Blogging – To be recognisable or to be unique?From a young age we’re all taught that we’re specialContinue reading “Personal Blogging – To be recognisable or to be unique?”
- Life as a bathtub-bookI have this friend who stays over every now andContinue reading “Life as a bathtub-book”
- Word-hornyI can’t dance the cancanYetBut I CAN cancan learn AndContinue reading “Word-horny”
- Two sided – Weed WhackingEverything in life has its two sides. The good andContinue reading “Two sided – Weed Whacking”
- Two-sided: Growing strongEverything in life has its two sides. The good andContinue reading “Two-sided: Growing strong”
- Two-sided: IntroductionYesterday I spent a while in my teeny tiny garden,Continue reading “Two-sided: Introduction”
- Unseen StupidityTurns out I’ve been wearing my lenses the wrong wayContinue reading “Unseen Stupidity”
- The monsters under the bed.Have you ever worked yourself up into hysterics? For noContinue reading “The monsters under the bed.”
- A lesson learned. A losing game.Some images evoke stories. Words. Dialogue. And some have theContinue reading “A lesson learned. A losing game.”
- Ode to Mad BerthaDriving to work in the morning is always a pleasureContinue reading “Ode to Mad Bertha”
Haven’t had enough yet?
Click on for the golden oldies!
Welcome to my personal slice of madness on the interwebs. There’s not been many constants in my life – but writing has always been one of them. And how better to display the results of all that practice, than by showing the world exactly what resides in my brain. The only way I know how to: in words.