One can only do so much girls nights and casual dating without having to attend to the normal daily routines. Plus – suggesting that ones life may only exist around (the search for) togetherness and that knight in shining armor may be somewhat vexing for those believing to be ‘more‘ than just pawns on the board of love. And honestly – there IS more to life (it’s just a hell of a lot less interesting to write about). But for those of you who might take up an interest in what I could possibly be getting up to in between disasters – this is a category to keep you posted. Warning: topics may include kittens, drooling over food items and total insanity.
- Hypocrite‘I SO desperately need to lose weight!’ Above phrase has been a part of my life ever since my metabolism decided I was ‘big-boned’ (aka, not petitely built and using this as an excuse for excess). And it doesn’t evenContinue reading “Hypocrite”
- Barbie-Perfection in Gross-landDo any of you ever feel like they might be slightly more insane than the average person in some regards? Because boy, am I feeling like that right now. Again. I’m too lazy to check how many blogs I startContinue reading “Barbie-Perfection in Gross-land”
- No offenseToday I am offended. I am.Not at something that affects me personally, or that has any actual impact on the way I live my life or feel about myself – but because I take offense in the amount of offenseContinue reading “No offense”
- ‘No’ goes a long way.Work. Is. Crazy. This week. Well. This month. Well. This year so far.Where normally I’d be working on one or two big bids simultaneously at most – I’m currently engaged in 5(!!) and it is taking a damn toll onContinue reading “‘No’ goes a long way.”
- Fearless – NOT!We’re taking the Easter weekend as an excuse to binge all of the Jurassic movies that have appeared on Netflix. (And increasing my Zelda chances from non-existent to not-instantly-dieing) ((And putting kittens in a blender)) (((NOT AN ACTUAL BLENDER! It’sContinue reading “Fearless – NOT!”
- Happy Easter – muahahaha!If I were an Easter Bunny, I’d be sure to paint some of the eggs a gruesome red, dripping with blood. Just to scare the naughty kids. If I were an Easter Bunny, I’d hide some normal eggs between theContinue reading “Happy Easter – muahahaha!”
- Just a bit OCD.There’s too many labels in this world. Fact. We have become so adept at diagnosing the fuck out of all of our quirks, tics and odd behaviors that it is possible to place anyone on some spectrum or other, noContinue reading “Just a bit OCD.”
- Resolutionizing – MarchWe’ve survived three months of 2021 already ya’ll. Isn’t that insane?I think it is!Usually – the wintermonths seem to crawl by for me, with the sun gone and temperatures down…I don’t really come alive until well into April and thenContinue reading “Resolutionizing – March”
- Knowing that you don’t know!When things get really busy at work – I start noticing that I’m doing (even) more work than I’m usually doing by the amount of worrying and procrastinating that finds its way into my day. I wouldn’t yet call itContinue reading “Knowing that you don’t know!”
- Phone-phobiaAs an ode to one of my biggest fear: phone calls, I’ve written a beautiful, open and honest poem.The words run deep. You’ll see.(not really, sarcasm is an art!).But it does give a pretty decent overview of how my dayContinue reading “Phone-phobia”
Welcome to my personal slice of madness on the interwebs. There’s not been many constants in my life – but writing has always been one of them. And how better to display the results of all that practice, than by showing the world exactly what resides in my brain. The only way I know how to: in words.
Haven’t had enough yet?
Click on for the golden oldies!